There are probably a million and two spinach dip recipes out there. Some hot, some cold, some cheesy and some with extra veggies mixed in. Undoubtedly, with so many different variations, your bound to find one that suits your fancy.
I like this particular recipe because it is so darn easy to make. Not to mention that it's full of flavor! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this tasty dip that is creamy, light and fresh. I've made it for birthday parties, Thanksgiving and just because! It would be a perfect addition to any spread.
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 (1 oz) package ranch dip mix
- 1 (6 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- In a large bowl, stir together the sour cream and the ranch dip mix.
- Squeeze the water out of the spinach. (Wringing it out in a clean dish towel works well. See my method here.)
- Add the spinach and the chopped artichokes to the sour cream mixture and stir to combine. Done!
- You can serve this dip with fresh veggies or crackers, but our favorite way to serve it is in a hollowed out round loaf of King's Hawaiian Bread.
- Source: I got this recipe from my sister-in-law Holly.