- 4 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes packed in oil, chopped
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 large flour tortillas
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1½ cups shredded romaine lettuce
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayo and sun dried tomatoes. Stir in bacon.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tortillas. Top with chopped plum tomatoes and lettuce.
- Tightly roll up the tortillas and, using a serrated knife, cut into 1 inch slices.
- Source: This is a Betty Crocker recipe.