#Choctoberfest is a virtual event put together by The PinterTest Kitchen. Bloggers from around the world will be posting their favorite chocolate recipes, and you'll get a chance to win some awesome prizes!
Of course, the prizes involve lots and lots of chocolate. Chocolate and chocolate accessories! You guys are going to love this!
Here's what this event is all about:
#Choctoberfest would not be possible without our sponsors, including our 2015 Gold Sponsor, Imperial Sugar! Imperial Sugar has been a trusted name in family kitchens since 1843. Their sugar products and sweeteners are made from non-GMO cane sugar and ensure consistently delicious results.
We'll be using Imperial Sugar whenever we use sugar in our recipes this week, and can't wait to share the sweetness with you!
You can find Imperial Sugar on Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and you can also drop by their website for sweet inspiration and a coupon!
Imperial Sugar and our other sponsors have contributed some awesome prizes for our #Choctoberfest giveaway! Entering is simple - just click below to follow us on Pinterest.
Here's what you could win:
- Granulated Sugar from Imperial Sugar
- Chocolate Mint Essential Woman Omega Swirl and Chocolate Silk Greens from Barlean's
- Chocolate bars (dark, milk, and white) from Lindt Chocolate
- Hemp seed prize pack (hulled hemp seed, toasted hemp seed, hemp seed oil, and hemp protein powder) from Just Hemp Foods
- Divine Chocolate gift set (15 flavors of chocolate bars!) from Divine Chocolate
- Dark chocolate caramels from Tahana Confections
- Vintage inspired gathering apron from Bless This Mess
- Lulu's Lovepack (6 flavors of chocolate bars!) from Lulu's Chocolate
- Pure Chocolate Lovers Supreme gift box from Pearson Farm
- We also have a nonprofit sponsor this year - Rescue Chocolate! They make vegan chocolate treats and donate 100% of their proceeds to animal shelters.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Stay tuned this week for all kinds of yummy chocolate recipes from me! In the meantime, here are a couple chocolate-filled recipes to hold you over:
|Triple Chocolate Poke Cake|
|Death by Chocolate Cupcakes|
One last thing! A huge thank you to all of the other blogs participating in #Choctoberfest 2015. Check out their blogs throughout the week for irresistible chocolate recipes!
The PinterTest Kitchen • 2 Cookin' Mamas • A Day in the Life on the Farm • Aloha Flavor • Amy's Cooking Adventures • Angels Homestead • Balancing Motherhood • Bless this Mess • Busy-at-Home • Chocolate Slopes • Coconut & Lime • Colie's Kitchen • Cookaholic Wife • Cooking In Stilettos • Cooking With Libby • Cookistry • CopyKat Recipes • Cravings of a Lunatic • Crumbs in my Mustachio • Culinary Couture • Cupcakes Take The Cake • Deliciously Savvy • Eat It & Say Yum • Fairyburger • Famished Fish, Finicky Shark • Farm Fresh Feasts • Food Hunter's Guide to Cuisine • Full Belly Sisters • Get Off The Couch and Cook • Grumpy's Honeybunch • Hey What's for Dinner Mom? • Honey and Birch • I Can Cook That • Jane's Adventures in Dinner • Jessie Weaver • Life on Food • Life, Love, and Good Food • Majorly Delicious • Moore or Less Cooking Food Blog • Mother Would Know • Or Whatever You Do • Poet in the Pantry • Recipes Food and Cooking • Rhubarb and Honey • Sassy Southern Yankee • Savory Tart • Serena Lissy • Sumptuous Spoonfuls • Take Two Tapas • That Skinny Chick Can Bake • ThatsSoYummy • The Chonchudo Files • The Crumby Cupcake • The Dinner-Mom • The Saucy Southerner • The Spiced Life • The Spiffy Cookie • The Two Bite Club • The Weekday Gourmet • Vintage Kitty • Wendy Polisi • What A Girl Eats • WhitBit's Indian Kitchen • Wit Wisdom & Food • Zesty South Indian Kitchen
Are you a blogger who is interested in joining us during our next community event?