- 1 2-3 lb boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 package Campbell's Sweet Korean BBQ Slow Cooker Sauce
- 6-8 rolls, toasted
- 1 (16 ounce) bag shredded cabbage and carrots (coleslaw mix)
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Place beef into slow cooker. Pour sauce over beef.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours or 4-5 hours on high.
- When the beef is done cooking, shred and mix with sauce. (I like to do this an hour or so before the end of cooking time so that the meat can soak up all of the yummy juices.)
- Prepare the dressing for the slaw. In a large bowl, whisk together the rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper flakes. Add the cabbage and carrots and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds. (Wait to dress the slaw until just before serving so that the slaw doesn't get soggy.)
- Fill the toasted buns with the shredded beef and top with a heaping spoonful of the slaw. Serve any leftover slaw on the side.
- For the kid's sandwiches, I set aside a little bit of slaw before adding the crushed red pepper flakes to make this meal kid-friendly!
- You can get more meal inspiration at http://www.campbellskitchen.com/.
- As a DailyBuzz Brand Ambassador, I received compensation to review Campbell's Dinner Sauces. Thoughts and opinions are my own.
This post brought to you by Campbell’s Dinner Sauces. Weekend-worthy dinners with only weekday-level effort needed! Learn more at http://www.campbellsauces.com/.