This rub is my go-to seasoning mix for pork, chicken and beef. Our favorite way to use it is on a nice big pork butt that we throw in the smoker. Mmmmmmm! Love the smokey goodness!
I know that lots of you don't have a smoker in the back yard, though. That's why it's important to note that this rub is excellent on roasted or grilled meats as well. Try it on a nice beef oven roast or some grilled chicken breasts! So flavorful and delish!
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika (I like to use smoked paprika)
- 1 tbsp fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- Mix spices in a small bowl. Rub the mixture all over meat. Cook to desired temperature and enjoy!
- Try this rub on pork, chicken or beef. Good for grilling, smoking and roasting!
- When I use this rub, I like to marinate my meat in a couple of tablespoons of worcestershire sauce. This isn't a requirement to use the rub, just something I like to do.