- 4-5 lb pork roast (Pork butt is a great choice. No need to go the pricey route here...we're slow cookin'.)
- 1 bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce (I like to use Jack Daniel's Original No. 7.)
- Place pork roast in you slow cooker and cover with the entire bottle of barbecue sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Every 3 hours or so, flip the roast and stir the sauce to make sure it isn't burning on the sides of your crock pot.
- About 2 hour before serving, shred the pork roast with two forks. It should shred fairly easily. This will allow the pork to soak up all of the flavorful juices and cook to tender perfection. Cover and continue to cook for the remaining 2 hours.
- Serve on toasted kaiser rolls.